A golden opportunity for the engineering graduates to join India’s prime government telecom sector Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. BSNL has issued a notification inviting application for fulfilling 3296 vacancies. The selected candidates would join BSNL as Divisional Engineers (Telecommunication). All B.E or B.Tech graduates are eligible to apply for this mass opening. BSNL has already started accepting online application from 14th of November 2014 and the process would continue till 13th December 2014.
The recruitment drive is to fill up the post lying vacant since 2010 till 2014. The written exam will be conducted on 15th of January 2015. The selection would be done on the basis of the written examination that comprise of general along with technical paper. This is after a long time BSNL is conducting any recruitment process for the engineering graduates. All the eligible and interested candidate can avail this opportunity to work in core technical government sector.
In order to apply for the vacancies the candidate should be in the procession of either of the mentioned qualifications- B.E, B.Tech, Engineering or graduation degree.
The qualification may vary according to the post the candidate is applying for, thus it is advisable to check the official notification for further details.
The eligible candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online:
- Login to the official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (www.1dceonline.bsnl.co.in)
- Click on the link “Create New User” tab
- Update the 10-digit mobile number to receive a 6 digit numeric key
- Your mobile number would be the username and the key would be the password
- Select the proper job category i.e. JD, SDE (T) etc. If you are applying as a promotion candidate it is compulsory to mention your present circle name, name of your present unit, your name, date of birth, experience and qualifications etc.
- Update the required details on the website application form
- Once the details are updated properly, take a printout of the application form
- Paste a recent photograph on the printed application form submit the completed information along with the required documents to the department HR’s
The written exam will be conducted on 15th of February 2015 at different centres mentioned on the official website of BSNL.
The written exam will be divided into two parts: General Examination (100 marks) and Technical Exam (100 marks). The technical subjects are according to the respective engineering discipline of the candidate.
Some of the important dates to be kept in mind while applying for the openings are mentioned below:
Start Date of Online Registration 14th November 2014
End Date of Online Registration 13th December 2014
Date of Written Examination 15th February 2015
The selected candidates would receive the details like the centre of exam i.e. venue and the examination timings, roll number and any other specific details about the exam well before 15th of February 2015.
The candidates should go through the details of eligibility criteria and application process on the official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. This is to ensure that the application process is completed without any mistake. The interested candidates could also reach their department HR’s for any clarifications.
Share and Enjoy