Taking forward the tradition to trained Indian Engineering graduates in the exposure of major government enterprise, Hindustan Paper Corporation has also published notification under Apprentices act. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates by HPCL for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training at their Nagaon production unit, Assam. There are total 61 vacant posts need to be fulfilled through this selection process. The posts are distributed to various engineering disciplines and distinguished for degree and diploma holder. There is also a vacancy for students interested in vocational training at HPCL.
Vacancy details for HPCL Apprenticeships training
The notification briefs the three categories to fulfill 61 vacant posts. These categories include Engineering Graduates, Technician Diploma holder and Technician for vocational training. Details of the posts are:
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices – Total of 24 vacant slots are mention for various disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Electronics, Computer Science and Instrumentation.
- Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices – 28 slots are available for diploma persons in discipline of Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Automobile Engg., Computer Science and Instrumentation.
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – Total 9 vacant slots are there for candidates belong to disciplines like Office Management, Office Secretary Ship and Accountancy & Auditing.
Required Eligibility for Apprentice training, 2015 at HPCL
The eligibility criteria set by Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited for training candidates under its hood is detailed below:
- For Engineer Graduate – Degree in respective engineering or technology granted by Statutory University or by empowered institution.
- For Diploma Holder – diploma in respective engineering or technology granted by State Council, State technical board, University or by any central or government recognized institute.
- For Vocational – certificate in vocational course in respective subject, involving two years study by AICTE recognized institute.
Candidate’s age must not be less than 14 years and not more than 30 years on 01 January, 2015. The age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category. The reservation is entertained as per government directives for Apprentices engagement.
The candidates are first shortlisted as per their application and HPCL criteria. The shortlisted candidates are then selected on the basis of written test and personal interview. The tentative date for test and interview is during last week of January 2015. The final schedule will be published in the official website.
*Note – No call letter or other communications are entertained in this regard.
The candidates who had already under training or job shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates having 60% and above will be preferred. HPCL also providing the monthly stipend to the candidates selected for vacant seats. The offer stipend is as follows:
For Engineering Graduates – Rs. 3,560
For Diploma Holder – Rs. 2,530
For vocational – Rs. 1,970
How to apply
The interested and eligible candidates who fulfill all the criteria listed and described above may apply in the prescribed format. The application can be downloaded from the official site or from the notification PDF. Completely filled application needs to send in below address,
Deputy General Manager (HR&ES),
HPC Ltd, Nagaon Paper Mill,
Dist: Morigaon, Assam, PIN-782413
The last date to apply for the 2015- apprentices training in HPCL is 30th, November, 2014.
For detailed Notification and Application format click on below link
Share and Enjoy