Here is an opportunity to serve the nation under the tag of Centre Reserve Police Force (CRPF). The CRPF is inviting application from Matric/ ITI / Diploma holders to fulfill the 791 vacant posts of constable in Trade and Technical category. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply. The recruitment is especially for the ordinarily residents of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra and Gujarat states. Candidates belonging to states other than these are not eligible to apply. Also, the specified number of vacancies is tentative that may be increased or decreased depending upon administration.
Details of Vacancy
The CRPF circulated notification to fulfills the vacant posts of 16 departments like Barber, Bugler, Fitter, Tailor, Water Carrier, etc. at the seven states of our country. Interested candidates only apply for a single trade. Applications are coming more than one trade are not being considered.
Total post are divided among various states and further in various disciplines. Also, posts distinguishes between the male and female candidate. The detailed structure of post allotment can be seen in the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment of constable posts
The applicant who wants to check their eligibility is suggested to go through official notification. There is a brief detailing about qualification, medical standard and terms and condition for Re-employment and Ex-serviceman candidates enlisted. However, regarding qualification only Matric, ITI and Diploma holders candidates are entertained. The vacancies are not on graduation basis.
Age limit for Constable in CRPF
For CT/DVR: Candidate’s belong between the 21 years -27 years.
For all other posts except CT/Dvr: Applicants at least reached 18 years or not exceed the 23 years.
The applicant should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-1997. Applicants get age relaxation in respect of the candidates for SC/ST/OBC and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Procedure for the registration to CRPF for Constable Posts
- Go to the official website of the CRPF department
- Download the registration form.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and fill all the necessary details in the application.
- Paste passport photo and signature at required place.
- Pay the fees through demand draft, IPO or bankers cheque.
- Send one copy complete application along with the required enclosure to the respective postal address given in the official notification.
- Candidates should also send 4 self-addressed envelopes of 4” x 9” size and duly affixed postage stamps of Rs. 27/-on it, together with their applications.
- Application fee Rs 50/- is paying by male candidates of General or OBC class.
- Candidates belonging SC & ST category, all female candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The application fee is paid by the demand draft.
Candidates, those application are shortlisted will be selected on the basis of their performance in four-stage selection process. These are:
- 1st stage: Documents verification, Physical efficiency and measurement test.
- 2nd stage: Written exam
- 3rd stage: Trade test having objective and subjective assessments.
- 4th stage: Medical test
- Closing Date application accepting: 20th December 2014
- The written exam will be held on 1st March 2015
For the official website, click here http://crpf.nic.in/recruitments.htm
For the detailed notification, click here http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/514414.pdf
Share and Enjoy