Indian ordinance factory based in MP, India, has released notification for recruiting the right candidates to various posts of teachers, laboratory assistant, stenographer, midwife, store keeper, lower division clerk, telephone operator-II, fireman, durwan and multi-tasking staff. The candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for this post in online through the official site of Indian Ordinance factory on or before 05 December 2014. The government is planning to fill the vacancies as early as possible. The candidates should read the instructions given in the advertisement thoroughly before applying for the posts.
You can apply for your dream job and start preparing for it rigorously. The aspirants must know about the vacancy details and the salary that they will be receiving after getting selected in Indian Ordinance factor before applying.
The candidates who wish to apply and crack the job in an Indian ordinance factory can fill the application form in online in between 21 November 2014 to 05 December 2014. The interested and qualified candidates can apply online for the given posts between these dates.
IOF 2014 Vacancy details
Total number of openings in Indian Ordinance factory, MP are 58
- Primary teachers- 05 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Mid-wife(female): 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 Posts
- Telephone Operator-II: 01 Post
- Fireman: 03 Posts
- Durwan: 11 Posts
- Multi-tasking staff:13 Posts
The pay-scale varies from post to post. Check out the pay-scale for various posts below
- For Teacher(Primary): Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200
- For Laboratory Assistant: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs 2400
- For Stenographer: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs 2400
- For Mid-wife(female): Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs 2000
- For Store Keeper: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs 1900
- For Lower Division Clerk: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs 1900
- For Telephone Operator-II: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs 1900
- For Fireman: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs 1900
- For Durwan: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs 1800
- For Multi-tasking staff: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs 1800
Procedure to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory, MP
The interested and qualified candidates who want to know about the number of vacancies and pay-scale have to follow the below steps
- Login to the official site of Indian Ordnance Factory <http://www.ofkatonline.org.in/>
- Read the instructions carefully (age limit, fee, educational qualifications, and relaxation)
- Fill the application form by providing all the required details in the designated fields
- After successful registration, you will get an acknowledge slip, take the print out of it
Send the receipt of acknowledgement slip, application fee and all required documents to the specified address on or before the closing date of online submission form. Additional a week (7 days) is given for the aspirants who are residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, J & K, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pandi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar islands, Lakshadweep and abroad, after the closing date of the application form to send the receipt of acknowledge slip, documents and application fee.
Date of written examination will be unveiled on the official site soon.
Share and Enjoy