Axis Bank Young Banker’s Program 2014 is for those who wants to make a career in Banking. With Axis Bank Young Banker’s Program, candidates can start their career at a Managerial level.
Axis Bank Young Banker’s Program Qualification Criteria
To be qualified for the Axis Bank Young Banker’s Program, student must be
- Age Criteria: Born on or after 1st April, 1989
- Qualification Criteria: Graduates with 55 percent marks
Axis Bank Young Banker’s Program Selection procedure
Candidates have to appear for a written test consisting of the following Module:
1 English 15 Minutes
2 Quantitative Ability 15 Minutes
3 Logical Reasoning 15 Minutes
4 Personality 20 Minutes
Those students who qualify the Aptitude test, are called for a personal interview.
Tips To Few Tips to Crack ABYP Interview
1. Go through the ABYP Program thorughly: You may be asked questions about the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program and if you fail to answer the questions confidently, you may not be selected.
2. Related and Strong Resume: A good CV can have a very good impact on the interviewers. So make sure, you write a very strong resume. Check this article on how to impress an interviewer with your CV.
3. Make sure you clearly express yourself in your CV. Mention all the things clearly which you have achieved till date.
4. HR Interview Question: There are many common interview questions that are usually asked in almost all interviews. Make sure you are ready with solid and impressive answers.
5. Banking Interview Questions: Apart from the common HR questions, there are also many Banking terms and interview questions which are generally asked. Go through them thoroughly and prepare yourself before entering the interview hall.
6. Questions related to your Job: The interview panel would consist of AXIS bank officials and they would surely test your knowledge and managing skills. Don’t be surprised if you are asked questions related to your job profile.
8. Don’t commit these Mistakes: Candidates mainly commit some common mistakes. Make sure you avoid these blunders.
Axis Bank Young Banker’s Program Fee
Candidates are trained for ONE year with Young Bankers Program under Manipal University MBA program which would cost Rs 3,92,024 including hostel, mess, transportation and all other things.
Student can either pay the whole amount by himself/herself or may apply for a loan if his financial condition is low. Bank will pay the entire amount for the candidate.
For the first term, students have to pay Rs.1,23,596.
For the second and third term, students have to pay Rs.1,29,214 each.
Students have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 10,000 as a security deposit.
Axis Bank Young Banker’s Program Stipend
Many programs does not give any stipend at all during training. However, with Axis Bank Young Banker’s program, student can earn Rs. 5000 per month for the first 9 months and then Rs. 12,000 per month during the internship program.
Role of the Candidate – Front Desk Officer.
Post – Assistant Manager.
Location – Can be anywhere in the country.
How much can you earn after you are appointed as an Assistant Manager?
After the candidate is appointed as an Assistant Manager, he/she is paid a total Gross CTC of Rs. 4,01,000. The fixed Gross CTC is Rs. 2,53,800 which means, the candidate is paid Rs. 2,53,800 at the end of one year. Addition to this, he/she is paid Rs. 27,612 as retirals sum. Moreover he/she also gets staff loan benefit upto Rs 65,640. Depending upon the candidate’s performance, a bonus of Rs. 54,000 is paid. This does not stop here. What else? A medical insurance covering upto Rs. 1,00,000 is also covered. There is a huge chance for growth too. Within 2-3 years, depending upon the performance, the staff is promoted.
For an updated article, visit Crackjobinterview or
Read more here – http://crackjobinterview.com/axis-bank-young-bankers-program-all-you-need-to-know/
Share and Enjoy