Border Security Force (BSF) has officially announced its advertisement for the recruitment of constables (Tradesman) 2014 to be posted in various places across the country. Only male citizen of India can apply for this post. Female candidates are not eligible to apply for the post of constable.
Total Number Of Vacancies of constables (Tradesman) Announced by Border Security Force (BSF) India 2014:
Total Number Of Vacancies Announced – 1670 vacancies.
Pay Scale For constables (Tradesman) 2014:
Pay Scale – 20,200 + grade pay 2000 and other central government allowances.
Other Special Allowances Announced For constables (Tradesman) 2014:
1. Medical Allowances,
2. Ration Allowances,
3. Free Uniforms,
4. Free Accommodation,
5. Free Leave Pass etc
Application Method For constables (Tradesman) 2014:
1. Application is available in prescribed format at the end of the notification. Kindly take a print out of it and fill your details.
2. Application data must be same as that of your original certificates.
3. Application should be submitted before 30 days from the date of advertisement.
4. Demand Draft or Postal Order of Rs 50 to be remitted. No fees for Ex-Service man and SC/ST candidates.
5. Candidates are requested to fill in the application form only in English or Hindi.
6. Self attested copies of educational certificate proofs, Date of birth proofs,etc.
7. Self attested copies of caste, category certificates.
8. Self attested copy of domicile certificate issued by thesildar.
9. A self addressed envelope of 23×10 cms size which includes the full address of the candidate.
10. Form of admit card in the notification should be print and fix a passport size photo in it.
11. Place the application form and admit card for inside the envelope and Write on the Cover in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TRADESMAN) IN BSF”.
Selection Procedure For constables (Tradesman) 2014 in BSF:
1. At the beginning the application will be checked for height bar by the authority. Those who are not fit in that will be eliminated.
2. Those who qualify in height test will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
3. Then original testimonials will be checked and will be forwarded to next test.
4. The nest will be Physical Standards Test (PST).
5. Note that both PET and PST are only done for qualifying nature of candidate for written examination and it will not carry any marks.
6. Those candidates who gets qualified in PET and PST will be undergone for trades test and this is also for qualifying.
7. Now all those candidates who clears the PET,PST and Trades Test will be called out for written examination. Examination contains 100 questions. And duration is 2 hours.
8. Qualifying marks for Ex -Service man and General – 35% marks and for SC/ST/OBC – 33% marks.
For Official Notification and Application Download – Click Here
We wish all the candidates who are about to apply for this post from our team crackaninterview.
Share and Enjoy