UPDATE AVAILABLE- Results Of Delhi Guest Teachers 2014 – 2015 announced – Click Here
Directorate Of Education under Government Of National Capital Territory Of Delhi has officially notified its recruitment of guest teachers for Delhi Government schools under Directorate Of Education for the academic year 2014-2015. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online application mode only. No other application modes are applicable.
Guest Teachers Post Called For Directorate Of Education Delhi Recruitment:
1. Assistant Teachers For Primary,
2. Assistant Teachers For Nursery,
3. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT),
4. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) or Lecturer.
Certain Conditions Provided For Guest Teachers Recruitment:
1. Guest Teachers post is purely temporary post or an adhoc post. Teachers are recruited to fill the gap of vacancies for few days. Salary and other emoluments are not as per permanent teachers grade. So any candidates cannot claim permanent teachers salary or file a case regarding the same.
2. The candidate will be considered district wise and subject wise. The no of vacancies given can upgrade or degrade at any time. The authority keeps a waiting list of candidates to make them engage in the future requirement in the academic year 2014-2015.
3. Age relaxation will be considered as per the rules for OBC/SC/ST and PWD. Candidates must bring their respective caste certificates issued by the state or Union Territory. PWD candidates must bring a Disability Certificate from a Government Hospital.
4. Post wise merit list will be published for each districts. No other canvasing will be entertained. Request to change the school allotted will not be entertained during any term of allotment period.
5. The Guest teachers will be relieved from the school as soon as the regular teacher joins the post irrespective of the rank or merit list or another criteria.
6. The guest teachers who were engaged online during the academic year 2013-2014 will be given some preference mark during 2014-2014.
7. Some priority will be given to Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Primary Teachers according to the following criteria:
a, Those candidate who have cleared the Central Teaching Eligibility Test (CTET) will be given first priority (List 1).
b, If the vacancies still remains unfilled Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by other states will be considered (List 2).
c, Again if it remains unfilled then non CTET or non TET candidates will be considered (List 3).
8. The merit list will be displayed after few days and the candidates will be called out for certificate verifications.
Salary Details For Guest Teachers Posts:
1. Assistant Teachers For Primary – Rs 600 per day,
2. Assistant Teachers For Nursery – Rs 600 per day,
3. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) – Rs 700 per day,
4. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) or Lecturer – Rs 800 per day.
Vacancy Details For Guest Teachers Posts:
Total No Of Vacancies – 15166 vacancies.
Online Application Dates For Guest Teachers Posts:
Start date – 30-07-2014
End Date – 07-08-2014
For Official Notification of Guest Teachers Post Vacancies – Click Here
For Online Application of Guest Teachers Post Vacancies – Click Here
WE wish all the best to all the candidates who are about to apply for this post from our team crackaninterview.
Share and Enjoy