Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2014) is a Common Entrance Test (CET) which was undertaken under the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) and the examination for the same was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH). Every year this examination was conducted to select students in getting admission into their respective Stream and Colleges. The Common Entrance Test (CET) was conducted to the students who has just completed their school and waiting for entrance into an Under Graduate UG stream.
Procedures For EAMCET 2014 Certificate Verification For Web Based Counselling:
1. The candidates who were qualified in the examination from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana was called out for certificate verification process in any one of the Designated Help Line Centers (HLCs).
2. Candidates please check their respective schedule allotted for certificate verification process.
3. Details of the rank list to be called for verification in which Designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) and other important information’s were declared in the official notification.
4. Candidates are asked to check their details on the official website before reaching Designated Help Line Centers (HLCs).
5. Official Website for EAMCET 2014 is https://eamcet.nic.in
Certificates To Be Produced For EAMCET 2014 Certificate Verification For Web Based Counselling:
1. All Original Certificates,
2. 3 xerox copies of Hall ticket of EAMCET 2014,
3. 3 xerox copies of Rank Card of EAMCET 2014,
4. 3 xerox copies of SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent marks sheets,
5. 3 xerox copies of Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class and Intermediate degree (10+2),
6. 3 xerox copies of Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
7. 3 xerox copies of Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2014,
8. PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
9. Transfer Certificate.
10. All Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centers after Verification.
Fees To Be Remitted During Certificate Verification:
1. For OC and BC candidates – Rs 600.
2. For SC and ST candidates – Rs 300.
Certificate verification done in two Ways:
1. Centralized Certificate Verification,
2. Decentralized Certificate Verification.
Centralized Certificate Verification:
Centralized Certificate Verification is carried out for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian only at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Hyderabad. All candidates belonging to those categories should reach the venue by 9.00 Am. Date From 07-08-2014 to 18-08-2014.
Decentralized Certificate Verification:
Decentralized Certificate Verification is carried out for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories. The verification will be done in
all the Help Line Centers. But Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done only in the Help Line Centers indicated with **. All candidates belonging to those categories should reach the venue by 9.00 Am. Date From 07-08-2014 to 23-08-2014.
For Certificate Verification Notification – Click Here
We wish all the best to all the candidates who were about to appear for counselling process after certificate verification from our team crackaninterview.
Share and Enjoy