General Awareness 10-03-2016
1. Who is the Irish man who has developed a low cost dialysis system for Kidneys which could save millions of lives?
– Vincent Garvey.
2. What is the name of ISRO’s Independent Regional Navigation Satellite System that was launched by PSLV-C32 from Sriharikota?
– IRNSS-1F satellite.
3. What is the name of the joint military training exercise between Indian army and Indonesian army?
– Garuda Shakti-IV.
4. With which air freight company did Amazon fulfillment Services of Amazon.com signed an agreement to take lease of 20 flights to serve its customers from US?
– Air Transport Services Group (ATSG).
5. Who is the famous legendary music producer who was known as Fifth Beatle passed away?
– George Henry Martin.
6. Which Mobile manufacturing company has introduced SAIL User Interface?
7. What is the Maximum Sale Price (MSP) set by Agriculture Ministry for widely used Bollgard II (BG II) variety of cotton seeds?
– Rs 800 per packet.
8. What is the name given to Googles New Android N operating system?
9. Which Social Networking Website included a new face swapping application?
10. Mobile tablet sales in India grew up by what percentage in 2015?
11. Which actress entered into Guinness World Records for Painting Nails category?
– Sonakshi Sinha.
12. Who is to take the chair as the new Chairman and new Public Interest Director announced by Bombay Stock Exchange BSE?
– Sudhakar Rao.
13. Which Chinese web browser has signed a deal with Microsoft Bing and Twitter for structuring the digital cricket contents?
– UC Web Browser.
14. Which Antivirus developing company has said that their Android antivirus can now pair with a smartwatch associated with it?
15. YES Bank has launched a all women branch known as?
– YES Grace.
16. How many India scientist has been selected by government to take part in LIGO Project?
– 37 Scientists.
17. What is the full form of LIGO?
– Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory.
18. How many health care ATM’s were opened?
Share and Enjoy