General Awareness 13-03-2016
1. No Smoking Day is on?
– March 13.
2. Which Pakistan Cricketer said Got more love from Indian cricket players as well as from the Indian nation than from Pakistan?
– Shahid Afridi.
3. How many combinations of drugs that were sold illegally was banned in India recently?
– 300 combinations.
4. What is the name of the recently found tiny frog species in Karnataka?
– Microhyla laterite.
5. According to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) earth saw rapid increase level of what gas in 2015?
– Carbon dioxide (CO2).
6. A Simple finger prick test has been invented that allows to determine whether a child aged two to four is suffering from what disease?
– Celiac disease.
7. Jewelers all over India were on strike against what tax percent increase for gold and diamond jewelry in New budget?
– Excise Duty Percentage Increase.
8. The Ford Company has cut about Rs. 1.12 Lakhs on its which vehicle?
– Ford EcoSport.
9. Which leading search engine has informed that it will shut many of its features including gaming, live texts etc?
10. Who said that the Asian economies led by India will turn to be a major growth driver in the upcoming years?
– IMF Chief Christine Lagarde.
11. According to Indian President Pranab Mukerjee how many million non farm job does India require over the next decade?
– 115 Million Non Farm Jobs .
12. Which online retailer has informed to give 20% hike in salary to the top performers as the part of its effort to become a meritocracy led organisation?
13. Which State government gave its rights to private press in order to print its lottery tickets?
– Kerala Government.
14. Which social networking website has launched Beta Messenger on Windows 10?
15. Who has been appointed as the Deputy Chief of Army?
– Lieutenant General N P S Hira.
Hope this article will help those candidates who were getting ready for making into government jobs.
Share and Enjoy