General Awareness 14-03-2016 to 17-03-2016
1. March 14 is celebrated as ?
– Pi day (mathematical Pi).
2. March 15 is international day of?
– International Day Against Police brutality.
– World Consumer Rights Day.
3. March 16 is celebrated as?
– National Vaccination Day.
4. Which will be the venue of Maritime Indian Summit 2016?
– Mumbai (Maharastra).
5. Which bank has tied up with Ferrari Ltd to form Ferrari Co branded Credit Card?
6. Who won the Global Teacher Prize 2016?
– Hanan Al Hroub (From Palestine).
7. What is the venue of Maritime India Summit 2016?
– Mumbai (Maharastra, India).
8. Who has been appointed as Ambassador of India to the Republic of San Marino?
– Mr. Anil Wadhwa.
9. Touch and Pay payment solution was launched by which bank?
10. Who has been appointed as the independent non-executive director of Altico Capital India Ltd?
– Naina Lal Kidwai.
11. Who is said to be promoted as a saint even after death posthumously?
– Mother Theresa.
12. What is the rank of India in World Happiness Index 2016?
13. Which country topped in World Happiness Index 2016?
14. How many Indian Investors were in the top 100 Venture Capitalists?
15. Venue of 4th World Congress of Biosphere Reserves is?
– Lima, Peru.
16. Which is the India’s largest telecom operator that has said they are about to buy Videocom.
– Bharti Airtel.
17. Who been appointed as Goodwill Ambassador The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) ?
– Actress Michelle Yeoh.
18. Who has been selected as new Miss India In Body Building Category?
– Shweta Rathore.
19. What is the position of Saina Nehwal after she has slipped three places?
20. The scientists has developed what species with dinosaurs feet recently?
21. According to researchers what helps to create faster and cheaper chip shortly?
– Human DNA.
This article can been referred for getting more confident in the general awareness section. We are providing daily GK. Candidates appearing for examinations may refer through it. Wishing you all success for your bright future.
Share and Enjoy