India Post Government of India has announced gramin dak sevak GDS Online recruitment across 3 states of India. The states are Odisha,Andra Pradesh and Telangana. The number of posts are as follows, Odisha -1072 Andra pradesh – 1126 Telangana – 645 Making it to a total of 2843 Vacancies. Candidates who are of 18 to 40 years can apply for this Job online. The educational eligibility is 10th pass with basic computer skills. This is the biggest recruitment by Indian post office this year. With Indian Postal department is getting converted to banks candidates joining on Indian Post can have a bright future ahead of Them.
Instructions on Applying for the Post of Gramin Dak Sevak Online:
- Open the online Page of http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Now you can see the link for Registration
- Once you click on the Registration Link it will take you to the registration page.
- Once the details are filled as per the requirement After submitting you will be provided a Registration Number
- Make sure to Note down this Registration Number safely as it will be required in Future.
- Please make sure to enter all details correctly as per your certificates and government Identification Cards.
- Fee of INR 100 is collected by General Category Candidates , the fee amount has to be paid in Head offices only.
- The last date for application is APril 26th 2017.
We wish you all the best for the exams. Please share with us in comments if you have any questions. We will try to help you.
Share and Enjoy