All those candidates who aspire to take admission in GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam for various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses could start applying for GSAT 2015. GSAT for these specialised courses will be held at different centres across the state of Andhra Pradesh. The entrance would be conducted to admit students for the academic session 2015-16. The university offers specialization in different science streams through its eight departments.
GITAM Science Admission Test is conducted to admit into different Under Graduate, Post Graduate and integrated courses. Few of the courses offered by the university are:
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Environmental Management
- Masters of Computer Application
- Masters of Science Program
The university has put a detail list of criteria for the candidates to check before applying for the offered courses. Few of these eligibility details are:
- Candidates willing to take admission to Under Graduate courses should have cleared 10+2 or higher secondary education from recognised university or board
- All candidates preparing to take admission into Post Graduate or Master program should have passed their Graduation from UGC recognized university
- Candidates appearing in their final exams would be allowed to take GSAT, however admissions would be subject to their passing the final exam as per GITAM requirements
- Candidate should have minimum of 50% scoring percentage in their final exams.
- The applicant should not be less than 17 years or more than 21 years for Under Graduate courses
- For Post Graduate courses the candidate should be between 21 and 25 years of age
Process of Application
The candidates can obtain the application form by sending a written application to the Principal, GITAM University. The forms could also be downloaded from the official website of the university.
The applicant should fill up the forms without any mistakes then attach the required documents along with the Demand Draft (check universities official notification for fee details). The completed form should reach the university office by 31st of March 2015.
Important Dates to Check
|Last date for receipt of application
||31st of March 2015
|Online slot booking date
||9th to 15th of April 2015
|Online Hall Ticket download
||9th of April 2015 onwards
|Online test across centres
||20th April to 10th May 2015
|Tentative Result Date
||16th May 2015
|Tentative Admission Counselling Dates
||2nd Week of June 2015
The above mentioned scheduled dates are as per the official website of GITAM; however the candidates should check the official website for any changes.
A glance at written test
Each course offered by the university has a unique written test attached to its selection process. Below are few important points to consider while appearing for the written test:
- The written test will consist of multiple choice questions
- Mark the answer only if you are sure of the answer as every wrong answer will reduce your score by 1 marks. There will be no mark for any unanswered question.
Share and Enjoy