Indian Space research organisation ISRO has announced 375 Vacancies on scientists post for Electronics, Mechanical and Computer science engineers today 5-5-2016. As per the advertisement released by ISRO Today the vacancies will be anywhere on offices across India. Also the posts will be scientists and engineers. Candidates across India can participate in this recruitment Process. We will see in detail on the positions and other important details attached with this recruitment below.
Details of Vacancies On Electronics, Mechanical and Computer science
As you can see the Electronics has the highest number of vacancies and also ISRO has notified that in this 4 posts will be fixed for their Ahmedabad office, rest of them will be anywhere in India.
As per the advertisement candidates who are applying should have Bachelors Degree in engineering on the above fields and should have cleared the exams with 65 Percentage Marks Minimum. Students who are writing their final semester exams this year 2016 can also apply for this.
Minimum Age limit for the candidate will be 35 years.
Salary for candidates
The salary for the sucessfully selected candidates will be Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/.
How to Apply
- Candidates are asked to visit http://www.isro.gov.in/ Website to apply online
- To apply please visit the 3 Links directly below
For Electronics candidates – http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE-2016/page1.jsp?advtno=01/2016&postno=BE001&postcode=Scientist/Engineer-SC[Electronics]
For Mechanical Candidates – http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE-2016/page1.jsp?advtno=01/2016&postno=BE002&postcode=Scientist/Engineer-SC[Mechanical]
For Computer science – http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE-2016/page1.jsp?advtno=01/2016&postno=BE003&postcode=Scientist/Engineer-SC[Computer+Science]
- Once the application process is over you will get the registration Number
- Now take check of 100 Rs as examination fee from nearest state bank of India Branch and send to the listed advertisment
- Women candidates and SC/ST candidates are no need to pay for the examination fee
The written exam will be held on 3-7-2016 on ten centres across India. Once you got selected in written exam there will be a face to face interview from which the final candidates will be selected.
- Please give a working email Address as your admit card will be send to you by email only
- The last date for application will be 25th of May 2016
- Candidates can only apply through online, no offline applications will be accepted
- You can send the payment challan by Indian post
- There is no provision to change personal details once the application is finalised.
Advertisement Link – http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE-2016/advt.jsp
We wish you good luck. Thank you
Share and Enjoy