Here is another chance to be a part of India’s most lucrative sector i.e. Indian Railways. This time Railway Recruitment Board under the ministry of Indian railways is inviting applications for filling 951 Paramedical Staff vacancies. The recruitment notice is published by the board that indicates the post of Staff Nurse, Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist and Para Medical Staff. All the eligible candidates can apply online in between 1st November, 2014 to 1st December, 2014.
Interested candidates can submit the application only online to the concerned RRB, but must ensure their eligibility before applying.
Eligibility criteria for Para-Medical Posts
- The candidate age should be between 18-35 years. It varies with post and has relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidate accordingly.
- The candidates should fulfill the requisite education and technical qualification as indicated in the notification.
- Result awaited candidates are not eligible to apply
How to apply
Candidates are require visiting the website of concerned RRB and can apply for a particular post to anyone RRB only. The redirecting link takes you through online application form where you require to fills up your personal details, fee status etc. The new norm for completing the RRB application is introduced that require uploading filled ‘Template’ provided in RRB site under download section. This needs your left thumb impression, color photo, running handwriting declaration and signature at appropriate place prior to upload.
- The written exam is conducted that consists of approximately 100 multiple-choice questions according to prescribe syllabus.
- There is 1/3rd negative marking for wrong answer and exam duration is of 90 minutes.
- Selection is based on the written test performance. The successful candidate will call for an interview and further require passing requisite medical test to get into Indian railways.
Important note on RRB Exam for Para-Medical post
Last date of filling application form – 1st December, 2014
Date of Examination – 8th February, 2014
Official site to apply – http://rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
For detailed notification and post information click on link http://126.96.36.199/rrbcen042014/documents/CEN_042014.pdf
Share and Enjoy