Reserve Bank Of India RBI has officially notified its recruitment of large number of Assistants for its branches across India for the year 2014 – 2015. Large number of interested candidates has applied for this recruitment process as it is been a dream job for many of the candidates. The examination for the same has been conducted except for few centers in Tamil Nadu and Srinagar. So the results for all the states has been announced. The results for Tamil Nadu and Srinagar will be announced after the examination gets completed. Now the candidates who have got their results and has cleared are waiting for the download of interview call letters. The interview call letters for the same has been made available on the official website. Those candidates who have cleared the online examination can now download their respective call letters from the official website.
How to download the Interview Call letter for RBI Assistant 2014 – 2015:
1. Go to the official website of Reserve Bank Of India RBI.
2. On the home page find the icon marked as what’s new. Below it find the link activated for the download of interview call letter for those candidates who have cleared the Online Common Written Examination.
3. Click on it. Then the page proceeds to the call letter download page.
4. Enter all your essential credentials required. Enter your registration number or roll number and Date of birth or password.
5. Click on the submit button. Your call letter will be downloaded now.
6. Take a print out of it and take it to the interview venue.
Interview Call Letter – Click Here
We wish all the best to all the candidates who have applied for RBI Assistant 2014 and has cleared the online written examination from our team crackaninterview. Wishing you all success in the further rounds.
Share and Enjoy