Railway Recruitment Board RRB has officially notified its recruitment for various post vacancies all over India. The candidates are asked to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. A single candidate can apply for only one post announced by the Railway recruitment board. Candidates who are interested can apply now by entering into the official website of Railway Recruitment Board RRB.
Things to remember before applying for the post:
1. Candidates are asked to check whether they are eligible to apply for the post before applying to it. If any candidate found not eligible for the post the candidature will be debarred from recruitment exercise at any point of time.
2. There is no examination fees for Sc / ST / Women / Minorities / Ex Service Man / PWD etc. And those candidates of OBC / UR who does not come under previous category should remit examination fees of Rs 100.
3. The examination for all category will be held on the same day.
4. There will be negative marking for all wrong answers ie, 1/3 marks.
5. Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
Name of the posts Called for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Exercise 2014:
1. Stenographer / Junior Stenographer (Hindi)
2. Stenographer / Junior Stenographer (English)
3. Chief Law Assistant/Law Assistant
4. Junior Translator (Hindi)
5. Staff & Welfare Inspector
7. Library Information Assistant
8. Catering Inspector (Commercial)
9. Catering Inspector (Commercial) Gr. III
10. Commercial & Head Cook
11. Horticulture Supervisor & Inspector
12. Field Man (Horticulture)
13. Publicity Inspector
14. Senior Publicity Inspector
15. Finger Print Examiner
17. Scientific Supervisor Economics & Training
18. Scientific Supervisor Psycho
19. Scientific Assistant Grade I Training
20. Artist (Psycho)
21. Lab Assistant III (Workshop)
22. Trained Graduate Teacher (English)
23. Trained Graduate Teacher (Science)
24. Primary Teacher (PRT)
25. Assistant Mistress
26. Assistant Master (PGT)
27. Assistant Master (PGT) History Female
28. Teacher Grade I (Biology)
29. Teacher Grade II (English)
30. Teacher Grade II Maths (English Medium)
31. Teacher Grade I (Physical Training Instructor)
32. Teacher Grade IV English
33. Teacher Grade IV Science English Medium
34. Teacher Grade IV,Math (English Medium)
35. Teacher Grade IV History (English Medium)
36. Teacher Grade IV Economics (English Medium)
37. Teacher Grade IV Commerce (English Medium)
38. Teacher Grade IV Tamil Language (English Medium)
39. Primary Teacher PRT
40. Post Graduate Teacher
41. Craft Teacher
42. Music Teacher
43. Post Graduate Teacher (Physics)
44. Post Graduate Teacher (History)
45. Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts)
46. Physical Training Instructor
47. Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry)
48. Teacher Grade IV (Malayalam Language)
Important dates to be remembered for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Exercise 2014:
1. Starting date for application – 11-10-2014.
2. Last date for application – 10-11-2014.
3. Last date for receipt of filled application form – 25-11-2014.
How to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Exercise 2014:
1. Go to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment.
2. On the home page find out the notification for Stenographers, Teachers, Chief Law Assistant etc.
3. Below it find the detailed notification and application form download.
Official notification – (http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/downloads/cen-032014/rrbchennai-cen03-2014-notification.pdf)
Official website – (http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/)
We wish all the best to all the candidates who are about to apply and appear for Railway Recruitment Boards Recruitment Exercise from our team crackaninterview. Wishing you all success.
Share and Enjoy