Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank today announced recruitment of vacancies for 200 Office assistants,Officers for the year 2014. The bank will be recruiting through IBPS Regional Rural bank Common written examination marks. The registration starts from 25th of November 2014 and it will extend for 15 days and will be closed on 9-12-2014. So please make sure to apply online as soon as you read the news here. Though 200 vacancies are announced in the advertisement we are expecting more posts will be added as normal banks do. The Post Office Assistant has a probation period of one year and the other one has a period of two years.
Vacancies in Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Category wise
As you can see there is more vacancies for Office Assistant posts. The Physically disabled candidates allocation of seats are included in this 200 vacancies. Salary for Officer Junior Management Scale 1 is Twenty Five thousand Rupees and for office assistant will be Nineteen thousand three hundred rupees.
Required IBPS RRB CWE Cut off to Join Gramin bank
Though you are announced as qualified by IBPS you should meet the above marks to apply for the vacancies. This is the first time a gramin bank has given a recruitment notification which is helpful for all candidates who has appeared in common written examination. You can expect the cut off’s near to this in the upcoming rural bank notifications. But in case when vacancies are less they will start with much higher scores to limit the number of competition. Also other dates were not announced by bank so its just to apply and wait for the next news.
How to Apply
- Log on to Banks official website http://shgb.co.in/
- There in Recruitment section you can see three links, Notification, Challan download and Apply online.
- The first thing you should do is to download the challan and fill in the details. After that please take it to the nearest Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Branch and pay the examination fee. The examination fee for general candidates are 100Rs and 20 Rs for others.
- Now after paying the fee come back home and again log on to banks recruitment section. Please make sure to bring the fee receipt given by the bank.
- Now Click on Apply here link on bank website. http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_shgbnk1114/
- The registration number you used for the IBPS must be used along with the password. After entering fill in the details asked in the form and submit the application.
- After submitting make sure to take a printout of the application and keep it with you.
Selection Procedure for Office Assistant Posts
As we have 200 vacancies declared we expect the bank to call around 600 applicants for the main interview. If more posts are announced later then they will increase the number of people. The candidates who meet the above cut off marks will be again filtered based on their CWE – III scores. After this they will be called for the personal interview at Rohtak. The bank announces that the interview will be held for 30 marks only and the other 70 marks will be from the marks you obtained on IBPS.
Call letter for the interview will be send to your home through post. While appearing for the interview please bring the photo pasted hall ticket, original fee receipt and other certificates.
Official Notification – PDF
Share and Enjoy