SBI Bank PO June 15 exam was conducted in two phases- the morning shift and afternoon shift.We have already shared the questions that were asked in SBI PO morning shift exam.
Miss Payel has shared with the the questions that were asked on the afternoon shift and her experience of the same.
SBI Bank PO June 15 Analysis
Bank- SBI ( State Bank of India )
Exam- PO ( Probationary Officers )
Exam Date- 15th June 2015
SBI Bank PO June 15 Difficulty Level
General Awareness: Average
Computer & Marketing: Easy
Data Interpretation: Tough
SBI PO June 15 Questions
SBI PO exam June 15 exam was comparatively tough and shared below are the objective and descriptive questions.
Objective Questions asked in SBI PO June 15 Exam
1. What is the full form of CTS.
2. When was RBI created.
3. Which game is FIBA related.
4. Who is the Olympic Chief from India.
5. What is “C” in CPU.
6. By what amount was the Pension scheme raised ?
7. Banking Ombudsman comes under the purview of?
Descriptive Questions asked in SBI PO June 15 Exam
1. Write a letter informing him that you have tried to to withdraw amount from the ATM but due to technical problem, the amount could not be withdrawn. But the amount was deducted from your Savings account.
2. Write an essay on importance of starting work at early morning.
3. Write an essay on ” Technology turning man into slaves.”
4. Write an essay on “Is generation gap a myth?”.
5. Write an essay on “Is presidential form of government suitable for India?
6. Write a letter to the regional manager asking him to change the bank timing as the present timing is not convenient for the customers.
We are trying our best to share as much questions as possible. If you have appeared in SBI PO June 15 exam, please share the questions with us. Mail me at email@example.com
Share and Enjoy