SBI PO exam 2014 is going on and we are sharing the questions that were asked in today’s question paper. SBI PO exam 2014 Morning shift started at 9 AM and right after the objective part was over, descriptive paper started with an interval of 15 minutes. Questions were not too difficult but then candidates found it lengthy specially the data interpretation part. We have mentioned the objective as well as the descriptive part questions. Find the questions from general awareness, essay topics, and letter writing topics. Feel free to share the questions from marketing and computer skills. Also you can add some missing general awareness questions.
SBI PO June 29 Morning Shift Exam: Details
Exam: SBI PO
Exam Date: 29th June
Session: Morning Session
General Awareness Questions from SBI PO June 29 Exam
1) Who is the author of the Book “God of small Things”.
2) Which among the given companies does not have any right to white label ATM.
3) What is the full form “PIN” that is used in Debit and credit cards
4) What is Promissory note.
5) Narndra Modi is the Prime minister of India- 16th Prime Minister.
6) Which is the most important storage unit inside PCs.
8) What is the relation between 1 MB and Byte.
Also Read: General Awareness Questions from June 28 and June 27 SBI PO Exam
Descriptive Questions asked in June 29 SBI PO Exam ( Morning Shift )
Letter Writing: SBI PO June 29 Morning Shift
1. Write a letter to the Bank Manager informing him that you were supposed to get a debit card via post and when you received it, debit card was missing from the envelope. Also ask him what are the steps you need to follow now.
2. Write a letter to your friend who got laid off recently and ask him to be positive and not lose heart.
Essay Writing: SBI PO June 29 Question Paper
1. Write an essay on the “Importance of morning walk in life”.
2. Write an essay on the “Importance of setting financial goals in life”.
Topic” About the real value of time in the financial world.
Share and Enjoy