United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) has invited online applications from the eligible and dynamic candidates to fill the 684 vacancies for the assistant position across the nation. The aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this post on or before 2nd December, 2014. The candidates should read the instructions carefully before submitting the application form in online.
Start date for registration: 18/11/2014
Closing date for registration: 2/12/2014
Educational qualifications for UIICL 2014 Assistant post
The candidates who wish to apply for this post should be a graduate from a recognized University or pass in HSC/ equivalent (12th pass) examination with an aggregate of 60%. The SC/ST & PwD and ex-servicemen should have an aggregate of 50%. Moreover, the candidate should have strong command and fluency in the regional language. For instance, if the candidate is applying from Andhra Pradesh, he/she should be good at Telugu.
PayScale offer for UIICL Assistant post
Pay scale offered for the assistant post is Rs.7640-21050
Candidates with minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 29 years as on 30th June, 2014 are eligible to apply for this post.
Note: Aspirants born not earlier than 1/7/1986 and after 30/6/1996 can only apply for this vacancy.
The application fee for the candidates who fall under SC/ST/PwD categories is 75Rs and the candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/ categories is 450Rs. Candidates can pay the application fee via Debit Cards, Internet Banking, Credit Cards, IMPS, and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The aspirant after successfully qualifying in the selection process is offered with the assistant position. These employees are kept under probation for 6 months. The management analyzes the performance of the candidates at the end of the 6th month. The candidates who meet their set expectations are given a permanent place in the organization and the candidates who fail to meet their expectations are still kept under probation for a few more months.
Selection process of UIICL 2014 Recruitment
The candidates who are interested in this position can submit the application form in online before the closing date. The selection process is completed based on written test followed by interview and a computer proficiency test. The candidates who hit the flying score in the written examination will be called for the personal interview with the HR team. The duration of the written test is for 120 minutes.
Step by step procedure to apply for the UIICL assistant post
The candidates who want to secure a great future in UIICL have to submit the form by following the below procedure:
- Login to the official site of UIICL i.e. http://www.uiic.co.in
- Choose “Click here for new registration” tab on the top right of the webpage
- Enter all the details (name, contact details, email-id, etc.) in the respective field
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Make the changes in the application form if required
- Preview the form, before proceeding for the final submission
- Next, the candidates are proceeded to the “payment tab” to make the payment in online
- After submitting the form successfully, a registration number and password are generated by the system
- Jot down the registration number and password for future reference. However, you will receive these two details to your mobile and email id.
For regular updates about UIICL 2014 recruitment, exam date, exam pattern and admit card keep visiting crackaninterview.com.
Share and Enjoy