The Union Public Commission of India (UPSC) has finally announced the date for one of the highly awaited national level entrance exams: the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) AC (EXE) Limited Competitive exam on 1 March, 2015. UPSC (CISF) (ACs) was set up by an Indian Parliament Act on March 10, 1969 .It functions directly under the federal Ministry of Home Affairs with its headquarters at New Delhi.
What is UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE about?
This exam is conducted by the CISF for recruiting personnel to the Central Armed Police Force in India. A job in the Central Police Force is considered as one of the most prestigious government jobs of the country and thus millions of candidates apply in this national level exam every year. The CISF is entrusted with the duty of providing security covers to about 300 industrial units and other developing sectors all over India. The examination is conducted in two sections. Part 1 consists of 150 objective type questions carrying 300 marks and Part 2 has English Comprehension.
Important Instructions regarding E-Admit Card:
- The E-Admit Cards will be available on the official website of the UPSC till the 1st
- The candidate must check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. The contact details of the same will be provided on the official website only.
- It is important to mention the candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card and Identity Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card might be preserved till the declaration of written result.
- The candidate will be responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on them to prove that they have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Try to enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- Candidates need to note that any omission or discrepancy in details in the OMR answer sheet, in places like Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will cause the answer sheet to be liable for rejection.
Candidates must read the “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the UPSC website and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
Important Note for CISF Examination
- Answers need to compulsorily be made by a black ball point pen for paper-I would not be considered for evaluation.
- The candidates who feel that their photograph on the e-admit card has not come clearly, are advised to bring along a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Passport or Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session while appearing in the examination with a valid undertaking.
- Candidates should appear for the exam in their proper uniform and must carry their Identity Card with them.
Share and Enjoy